Author Topic: Quel est votre film Québécois préféré ?  (Read 3342 times)

Touti

Quel est votre film Québécois préféré ?
« on: May 06, 2007, 02:22:42 PM »
J'hésite beaucoup entre 'Pouvoir imtime' et 'Le collectionneur'.

RossRoy

Re: Quel est votre film Québécois préféré ?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 05:25:53 PM »
Je dirais que dans mon cas, ça se joue entre "Les Invasions Barbares" et "La Grande Séduction"

Par contre, je connais pas beaucoup le cinéma québécois (je sais, c'est une honte, puisque je suis Québécois), mais j'essai d'y remédier.

JP_S

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 09:55:11 PM »
Nou, zo goed is mijn Frans nu ook weer niet heren :)

Touti

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 02:03:36 AM »
What's the point of this post JP_S, when I opened DVD Collectors Online I mentioned that it was gonna be bilingual just as Canada officially is.  I don't have any problems with posting threads in any language but why post something in a French thread that clearly no french speaking people can understand ?

Touti

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 07:14:08 PM »
Il y a "Jésus de Montréal' qui est très bon aussi, une autre belle démonstration du grande talent de Rémi Girard.

hal9g

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 12:53:45 AM »
I think you guys are talking about us behind our backs!   :o

Touti

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 01:33:50 AM »

Hal, do you know what's the definition of paranoia ?  It's when you go to a football game and think the players talk about you in the huddle  ;D ;D ;D

The thread is about "What's the best french canadian movie".

hal9g

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2007, 04:11:04 AM »

Hal, do you know what's the definition of paranoia ?  It's when you go to a football game and think the players talk about you in the huddle  ;D ;D ;D

The thread is about "What's the best french canadian movie".

I was just being a smartass!  I actually studied French for 8 years.....unfortunately, I've lost most of it over the years, but can still make some sense out of the written word.

Quebecois means french-canadian?  Interesting.  I thought it was Quebecian.

Je fais des excuses pour détourner cette matière
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 04:15:45 AM by hal9g »

Touti

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 04:51:18 AM »
"Québécois" (Quebequers) refers to people living in Québec, regardless of the language they speak so we often revert to the old "French Canadian" expression....but in this case I should have said "Film Québécois".

Maybe you should watch a few, it might bring back the french in you ;)

Anyway it seems that RossRoy, cmaurice and me are the only french people on this forum so I guess the official bilingualism will die with this thread :)

JP_S

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2007, 07:57:56 AM »
What's the point of this post JP_S, when I opened DVD Collectors Online I mentioned that it was gonna be bilingual just as Canada officially is.  I don't have any problems with posting threads in any language but why post something in a French thread that clearly no french speaking people can understand ?

My post was about that my French isn't that good.
Sorry for that.
I don't mind it being a bilingual forum.

Jebelis

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 07:26:06 PM »
il y en a plusieurs... Monica La Mitraille est un excellent film, j' en regarde beaucoup ici, même que je poste quelques fois des séries de télévision bien de chez nous (dans le genre : les bougons) à mes correspondants à Paris et ils adorent..

Un dimanche a Kigali est très bien, Congorama aussi....

question: est-ce que quelqu' un sait si , un jour, nous allons retrouver les fils québecois listés dans la database de Intervocative dans celle de Invelos? car il y a plusieurs titres que je ne peut entrer dans la version 3.0 de dvd profiler ( genre: nuit de noces ou  L'Odyssée d'Alice Tremblay) qui ne se retrouvent pas dans la base de donnée de Invelos mais présente dans celle de Intervocative.....

dommage... mais je suis patient! ... et bien content que leur différents soient enfin réglés...

quoique je dois encore apprendre comemnt crééer des profils manuellement etc...

NightHawke

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2007, 07:37:15 PM »
Touti,
I know that my response is a bit off topic, but from what little I can gleam from the posts, it looks like a limited community have the necessary skills to post in French.  Sometimes, I wish my school had offered French instead of Spanish.  Although, to be perfectly honest, growing up in the extreme southern part of the US I am afraid that the only language foreign to our native language of english I was able to successfully cultivate was "Red Neck".

Touti

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2007, 07:40:02 PM »
To say the truth, I thought we had more french speaking people when I started the thread.  I wanted them to know they could post in french ;)

Edward Karlinski

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2007, 05:25:09 AM »
To be frank, this bilingualism is probably not going to help gain new members. It doesn't bother me, but it does separate members into cliques.